Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Joy

As I was in worship service today with my son Jacob, we were singing Christmas carols. I always try to tell him as many of the words as I can so he can learn them.

The Bell song is waaay too fast for that. I was singing "merry merry merry Christmas" at mostly the right time. And Jacob was singing "give a give a give a 'garden.'"

I was trying to figure out why as I'm telling the story to Gene, who immediately realizes Jacob is singing the commericial for the Garmon, that new GPS thing.

Now he's walking around my front room saying "Every kiss begins with Kay."

2 comments:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Does this mean you're getting a diamond for Christmas?????? Or just that Jakoc is "wishfully singing" for you??

Time to teach that boy some Chipmunks Christmas songs:

"Christmas, Christmas time is hear, time for laughter, time for cheer......"

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

please ignore the spelling.......

my fingers just do not want to work properly today-perhaps revolt from all the typing I had to do last week??