Friday, August 06, 2010

A few of my favorite things

Gene and I have been parents for seven and a half years. This summer has been a bit rough in the parenting department. It has been a huge blessing for us to have a few kid-free days. We know the boys are having a blast at Gene's parents.

In the meantime, Gene and I are having fun, too. Dinner, a movie and a night out with a fun group of people.

And, then, today, I had a big surprise. Earlier this week Rikki and I were shopping at Kohl's. She helped me pick out an outfit. I had tried on a couple I liked, but I only had budget for one outfit. Tonight, Rikki surprised me with the dress I did not buy. What a very nice surprise!

1 comment:

Unlock Blackberry Storm said...

Awesome Post!
I am glad to found your post in which you offered interesting information. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Unlock Blackberry Phone