Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Never enough hours in the day

If I close my eyes, my to-do list dances in my head. If I open my eyes, it's all around me, staring at me, beckoning to me.

From yard to house to fitness to the mess in the kitchen and the clothes in the dryer, all of which are situated around piles of grading to be accomplished, I simply do not know where to begin.

I have three to-do lists. I cannot bear to look at them. I seriously think I am a lunatic. A serious lunatic, not to be confused by a moderate lunatic.

My blog is too self-centered. Oh, well.

3 comments:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

Regina-

grade papers

this is the most important task to be completed to assist you in leaving the land of lunacy and returning to the semblance of sanity that most of us wear on our faces each day

grade papers

the rest will fall into place (or just fall)

grade papers

oh-and breathe

Anna

silly sis said...

http://alligirl1104.blogspot.com/2007/02/handing-it-all-over.html

a good place to start for the book entitled, Handing Things Over to God.

hugs and kisses,

silly sis

Winter said...

Well, I wasn't gonna say anything, but you are a lunatic and I mean that in the nicest, just like me, kind of way!