Sunday, January 06, 2008

Frazzled

I absolutely resolve to stop writing phone numbers down on small pieces of paper that I proceed to lose on a very regular basis. This will save me a lot of stress, I think.

Just think, I won't have to rant and rave for however long it takes to find said piece of paper how irresponsible I am. Or how much I just want to jump off a building for such irresponsibility. (Yeah, I have a small flair for drama.)

My poor husband will be spared the rantings of a lunatic as well. There's no good place to stand when cornered by a ranting lunatic, especially if you had the misfortune of marrying her.

I've asked Gene to come up with five things he wants to change or think about changing in his life this year. They do not have to be earth-shattering things, but I want to drag him along on the ride. We've been married 10 and a half years, so it's not like my behavior is all that shocking to him, I suppose. One of mine is absolutely to stop writing things on those darn pieces of paper.

I suppose if I knew where my cell phone was, I could always plug numbers into it …

No comments: