Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Garage sales, schedules and other things

I am having a garage sale. Thursday and Friday. I don't want to do it Saturday, but I just might.

So far, I am negative $4. I paid $29 for my classified and then sold my two car seats for $25. Yeah.

It's hard not to look around and see "STUFF" that you would like to banish from your life. It's hard to imagine the variety of people one needs to attract to a garage sale in order to sell all your stuff.

And, my schedule sucks. Or rather, I suck at my schedule. Or I can't manage to schedule myself. Whatever it is, it SUCKS.

Other: I HATE TOADS. Am desperately afraid of them actually. And, twice this month I have seen one in my yard. In TOWN. Completely unacceptable. I already hate being outside, now who will protect me from the scary toad? Gene already grows weary of the post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So how did the garage sale go? And have the boys catch the toads and take them to the lake with Gene as a father son bonding experience.