Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Trusting God

STRESSED OUT. Today was the home inspection, which I understand is a perfectly good idea and a smart idea. However, as the person living in the house that was inspected, it SUCKS.
I so wish I did not have to wait at least overnight to find out how the house measured up. But, in my heart of hearts, I KNOW God has the right plan for us. But, I am not doing so good at the trusting because I want HIS plan to be MY plan at the moment.
There is a song by Jars of Clay called "Two Hands." Some of the lyrics are "I have a broken disposition. I am a liar who thirsts for the truth and while I ache for faith to hold me, I need to see the scars and feel the proof…" I am so there right now.
Thanks to all the friends who are praying me up, especially when I'm riding the struggle bus…