Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blogging success

I am trying so hard to get organized. Today in feature writing, my students are working on various assignments. I am available for questions, but I thought I'd work on my blog, too.

I look forward to blogging. It's a new addiction, like I need any new ones. I have all of these ideas. When you have a forum to write, it's great.

I actually have a list of things in my planner that I want to blog about when I have the time. Geez! I also have a list of scrapbook pages I want to create when I have the time. I also have a list of home projects that I really want to accomplish … And when am I going to have the time?

That remains to be discovered.

I am going to blog about these things in upcoming posts.

1) People I've seen on 21st St. (includes a man running barefoot and a 70-something woman carrying a cue bag on her shoulder)

2) My adorable sons and their not-so-adorable behavior.

3) My thoughts on discipline (not relating directly to children) and why it matters

4) What it feels like to have the time to blog all of these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh oh! You just totally gave me an idea for a post. I'm totally stealing your idea. I have regular "characters" that appear at the corner of 8th and Topeka. Let's compare interesting people, shall we?