Thursday, December 31, 2009

E-mail and distractions

For those of you who e-mail me at my cox.net address, stop it. I never use it. Grab me at gmail instead.

Yeah! I have no messages in my work e-mail account presently. Hooray for me. Why is plowing through my e-mail such a big accomplishment (sad day). Jacob was awake until 11 p.m. tonight. It's 2:27 a.m., and yet my husband is still not home. I hate basketball season. I hate road trips. Tomorrow, we are going to have at least one grouchy child and two parents who did not go to bed. Great way to end the year.

Augh! Anyway, I am going to be productive next week. Tonight was part of laying the ground work. Don't e-mail me unless it's crucial. My mom used to tell us not to call her at work unless we were bleeding. I need one of you clever word people to come up with a similar phrase that would address e-mail usage.

And, no, I did not get my journal finished. I have 26 pages to go.

No comments: