Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Fishing at Gage Park

I'm about to throw my dad under the bus (sorry, dad!) And, Gene's dad, too (sorry big Gene).

I had to bring in reinforcement from one of my college boys to assist me in teaching some Boy Scouts how to fish. Apparently, that's a job fathers are generally taxed with.

Well, at the lake a few summers ago, Gene was none too happy when our pastor pressed a handful of worms into his hand. (Wish I had video to share).

Well, dad, you can be proud. By the end of the night, I managed to thread three worms on hooks. (yes, it was completely disgusting).

Jacob caught four fish. His first four. And as for Gene, well, he was called to other duties as he took Jared to his football camp at Washburn.

A big thanks to Josh Rouse, the fishing expert. Several of the boys caught fish, so it was a success.

1 comment:

Tarot gratis said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the remaining section :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck