Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Old Photos

The previous post alludes to something I am trying to find and failing miserably. It's a photo of my family. The last one taken before I was married. I believe there is only one copy, and I am pretty sure I have it -- somewhere.

I have seen it somewhere in the near future. It's one of my favorite photos of our family, and I know I intended to scan it or have Gene scan it. If only I could find it.

Instead of grading my papers, finishing up the loose ends with bills for the month, I tore through several boxes of photos that are just yearning to be scrapbooked. I love to scrapbook, and I have a lot of cool tools to use when scapbooking. It's the time I lack.

Anyway, I am going through all of these wonderful photos when I wonder if I perhaps stuck the photo inside one of my albums to keep it safe.

I pulled out my wedding album and spent time looking at it. We will have been married 10 years in June. I didn't finish our wedding album until just before our 10th wedding anniversary. Boy that thing took me a lot of work.

I also found pics of my sisters when they were smaller and so very cute. Now, I have photos everywhere and I'm very tired. Hmmm.

At any rate, I hope you all are having better luck finding your stuff than I am.

1 comment:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

After what you confessed to last night at Bible Study, it seems unfair of me to post a reply to this, but I just can't help myself, so here it is:

You are one goofy gal and I love you lots! Especially since you are just as crazed as I am most days of the week! I am amazed that your mom didn't come to town, framed picture in hand, and thump you on the noggin with it!

Your brain works fine-for a mother of two preschoolers who juggles a demanding job at the university with a hubby who is often gone for his own demanding job with the university. So-you've found the picture you were hunting for PLUS rediscovered some other memories in celluliod (not really, but it sounds cool) as well. So, Take a deep breath (yes, I am the friend that tells you to BREATHE on a regular basis), and scrapbook the crap out of the new re-finds!

anna