Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Jared joins the Jaguars

My youngest son begins middle school today. How is this possible?
I am back in my office wondering how I am going to settle my thoughts enough to tackle a few BIG tasks -- such as getting ready to teach MY classes next Tuesday.
June was teaching while trying to get our house ready for the market. I did go to Scout camp with Jared that month also.
July was taking care of the never-ending list of fixes on Medford.
The first two weeks of August was excruciating WAITING. WAITING. WAITING.
Friday: Complete final closing paperwork on TWO HOMES. Move into new house
Saturday: Continue to work on house
Sunday: Church, church field trip, helping a friend
Monday: Find the garage (done!), Get a check from church and then signed by two, wait 15 minutes in bank drive-through, drop off stuff for Wonderful Weekend for Women at KSNSBat Jared haircut, both boys new shoes and one back to school T-shirt because I had no energy/money for more at this moment.
Tuesday: Go back to work. ENGAGE BRAIN (working on this)

1 comment:

Guru Indonesia said...

hi regina,
greetings from jakarta
best,
ruanguji