Friday, October 27, 2006

The addiction deepens

So, I've discovered that I should add some pics to my site, which I did. Reminds me that I need to get a new batch on my computer in the office and print some out so I can finish my grandma's birthday present (sigh)

At any rate, I've also discovered with the new beta version, I can add labels. This post boasts the label blogging, which if you click on, will bring up all my previous posts on blogging, cool, eh?

And, my friend Randy has convinced me through his own enthusiasm to attempt to write 50,000 words of a novel -- during the month of November.

I talked to my mom about it last night. She and my family members will serve as characters so to speak. People will likely think I've embellished these stories I plan to weave together in some yet-to-be-determined fashion.

For those who know me well, you will get a kick out of my working title, "Boxed In." Makes me laugh as I type this. Perhaps I'll even put that in the foreword. Is that how you spell that, incidentially?

Anyone interested in joining us on the journey should check out http://www.nanowrimo.org/index.php.
There's a site all about National Novel Writers Month, referred to as NaNoWriMo. Very alien-speak like.

Maybe I'll upload some of my excerpts to my blog, using the label "novel."

3 comments:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

I think you are out of your mind, but then, so am I for being challenged by said Randy to do the same myself-oh, yea, and I jsut added 2 more shows to my November schedule on top of it! November, here we come!!!

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

I just re-read your post.....you're calling your novel
Boxed in!!!!


You typed box.....do you laugh jsut as hard typing box as you do saying box??

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

I kant spel jsut!!