Monday, October 16, 2006

It's 1 a.m.

OK, I'm officially addicted to blogging. I started out by grading all of my feature writing blogs. Kudos to Trista, Kammie and Crystal, the only three who are completely caught up.

After I made a fun chart to track who had read whose blog and read the new posts, I decided to add a few posts to my own. But, it's 1 a.m. Geez! I have two boys who will be up at the crack of dawn. What a bad decision.

Oh, well. I don't regret it one bit. I love blogging!

And, I think I've blogged the required amount of posts myself, so I know it can be accomplished :)

2 comments:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

What in the world are you doing awake and blogging at 1am!?!?!?!?!

"GO TO BED!!!"

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot-you get to start reading another blog-better add me to the list, friend!

http://annasplaceofholding.blogspot.com