Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Adorable

And she's not even my daughter.

Tonight at the church softball game the dirt was blowing wildly across the field constantly, but Jacob also got a scoop sort of thrown at him by a 2-year-old girl. She didn't do it on purpose; she was just in her own little world.

Anyway, this adorable second grader bends down to the 2-year-old girl and says in the sweetest voice ever. "Do you want to say you are sorry? He will forgive you and this will be all over. He won't tell on you and you won't get in trouble."

God puts people in our lives to come alongside us when we struggle. Tonight two of my own lifesavers come to mind. May God bless Anna and Marian.

1 comment:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

God already blessed me...with you in my life, little sis. I love ya!

Anna