Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hola Faithful Reader(s)

Hi Mom. Ha. Ha.

You might notice if you scroll down a bit, I am in the process of adding 18 new links to my blog.

Fresh faces. I encourage you all to check out their blogs every now and again. Who doesn't love a comment every now and again? (Mom, remember to sign in and then post.)

I don't make my students read my own blog, but I do have all the links to the blogs they need to read on here. In case they do read though, I need to edit these more carefully.

Another semester has started.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have more readers than you know. If could figure out this link thing I would get you and randy and anna a couple others linked with mine. But alas I am not that computer literate so i am not able to increase your readership.