Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A good day

Monday was a good day. I woke up at 6:15 a.m., showered and headed to
campus to take a yoga class. It was wonderful. I got back around 7:45
and changed into my work clothes.

My husband took the boys to
daycare, and I finished getting ready. I had to switch cars with Gene
because I was a field trip sponsor for Jacob's trip toPotwin Pottery. This adventure saw some 25 preschoolers painting cups in a store filled with breakable objects. (yikes!)

Highs
for the day: no soda, no fast food, exercise accomplished, good overall
calorie consumption and proper amount of sleep the night before.

I am sure that I took at least a day off of my 48-year-old body.

By the way, if I have any new readers, I often refer back to old posts.

A good journalist would also give the pertinent background information, but I am feeling lazy today.

A plus for today is that I became CPR certified today. Yeah, me!

That's it for now. I'm going to see if my pics are finished downloading :)

1 comment:

Campbell or @FELTit or Designs by Anna said...

Tuesday was a pretty good day, too. For me, it meant no soda at all (thank you Jesus for giving me flavored soda water), and instead of vegging in front of the tv, snacking, I kept my hands busy creating a new necklace from a strand of beautiful variegated Chinese turquoise (I think). And, I made an extra trip around my "track", otherwise known as the sprawling building of WRHS.

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Hang in there, dear friend!

Anna