Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A short summary

So, I am not sure today was a good day. I wrote out a little schedule last night in attempts to be organized this a.m. because I had to be at the wellness center at 8:30 a.m. for my fitness assessment.

Turns out my body thinks we are 48, not 33! I would consider this a problem. However, we do have a great wellness coordinator where I work who did help me with some stragies to help my body and me agree on a proper age for us.

Natually it involves things like losing weight (which means ditching things like fast food and Coke, which might lead to swearing) and exercising. If I exercise, lose some of this body fat and chill out a bit, I can take literal years off my body. Whoo-hoo.

I think I ran around like a crazy person most of the day. I missed two deadlines today and then managed to almost knock myself unconscious on the ice when I was picking up Jacob today. Ouch!

I have two bandaids, and one of them happens to be a cartoon character, but who knows where the "adult" bandages have disappeared to.

And, now I must close because I have to wash the dishes and finish up a few things for work. Tomorrow IS a new day, right?

Don't worry friends, I am OK. I just like to write and vent. I think my attitude right now is OK. And, in good news I had taco salad for dinner. I skipped the tortilla saving myself 140 calories and I measured the sour cream (yeah, me!) And I only had one glass of iced tea tonight. Keep me in your prayers as I continue on my journey. I'm calling it: goodbye fat girl. Nice, eh?

1 comment:

Dyan said...

Hey Roommate! I'm proud of you for going to the gym. I wish I could work up half as much ambition. Good luck! I Love you a bunch and want you around a loonngg time!