Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A New Year's Baby?


My sis is pregnant. I have nieces and nephews from Gene's family who are precious and wonderful children, but I'm so very excited to meet MY sister's baby.

Her due date right now is Jan. 2. If she's really good and has him or her (we hope her, but suspect him b/c that's the way things have gone in our family) on Dec. 31, she won't have to wait a year for that awesome tax credit : )

Or she might be online to have the first baby of the year or something really cool like that.

At any rate, I'm very excited. Join me in praying for a healthy pregnancy for mom and baby if you're the praying type.

1 comment:

Winter said...

I'm a little late in reading right now, but congrats on the baby coming soon! I know you are so excited, I get that totaly, maybe she'll look like you!