Saturday, June 30, 2007

San Diego, Day 3

The lack of Internet access has forced me to consider how much I value that connection to the online world.

Gene and I arrived in sunny San Diego Tuesday around 10:30 a.m. We were able to check into our hotel early and start our day.

We did the tourist thing for two days and spent several hours at the beach. Gene managed to get his ankles wet, but I was all out. I love the ocean and the town of Coronado. We both managed to get slight sunburns despite the sunblock. We have seen Old Town and Seaport Village, only a few minutes from our hotel.

Today is D-day. I will finish "d" grading or I will surely lose my mind. I have also decided to mail the work home because just the folders from my class weigh eight pounds!

Well, back to grading I go. Hope all is well in Kansas : )

No comments: