Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A challenge from my sister

My sister, Jenny, and I e-mail back and fouth. She has challenged me to a weight-loss competition. And she has a funny streak today. Even though she uses way too many exclamation points, I still love my "poised" sister.

Jenny: You are on. First one to 150 gets to what?

See her e-mail below and my initial one following:

From Jenny:

i've been sick lately, too....we should do this feat together! Maybe we can play a healthy little bet??? Whomever reaches closest, or under 150 pounds by May......would you like to wager? You've got a headstart on me, btw...I'm at 189. But am losing around 2-3 pounds per week! The weather has been a bit deterring, but it's warming up and the snow is finally starting to melt. Sorry I haven't been as windy on e-mail lately...very busy and tired....but I will catch up soon!!!

you have all my sympathy....spending all your life trying to live up to my beauty, talent and poise must be hard, and I sympathize.

hehehheheeh

LOLOLOLOL!!!!

On 2/21/07, Regina Cassell wrote:

Where's my LONG e-mail? What are you doing? I have no water in my office, no money and I am very thirsty! I have lost 8 pounds though, 32 to go! My goal is to weigh 150 by May, and I am at 182 this a.m. Did I tell you my throat also hurts? I need some sympathy.

love always, regina

No comments: