Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm tired

Today was a long day. We are in the interview process of our search for the perfect chair for the mass media department at Washburn. It's a tough task hiring your own boss. Everything went well today, but the process is a bit draining.

At any rate, I am trying to get myself to bed at a decent rate because that is one of the many "healthy" tasks I am working to implement in my life.

I will tell you now though, I am a night person who hates going to bed. I have been faithfully using all six steps of my face junk (hopefully to lose the stupid two zits that plague me) and even flossing before bed. I hate flossing, but I have sucky gums. At any point, I am not sure why I decided to type this up.

Did I have a point and then forget? I am not sure. It's been a very, very busy week. No time in between things. Appoitments, appointments, etc. I have already worked out twice this week (thankfully) and need to do weights desperately. I hope I get to the gym Friday and Saturday. We will see. The scale this a.m. says I have lost 8 pounds. I am not wanting to step back on in case it was a fluke or something.

Well, I'm off to scrub my face and floss those teeth. Hope you have a terrific day, world.

No comments: