Wednesday, February 28, 2007

40 minutes!

So, one of our fitness challenges this month was to "zone train" for 40 minutes. I did it tonight. I stayed in my target heart rate for 40 minutes, and I live to tell the story.

God is so faithful. He is the real reason why I am able to stick with this weight loss thing. I don't want to yo-yo forever. I want God's wisdom when it comes to diet and exercise. He has a plan for us, not matter what area of our lives. Isn't that amazing?

Gene and I will have been married for 10 years June 7, 2007. I was thinking that around that time in my life, I was the smallest ever. I was even smaller than my sister, Jenny, who was actually named Jenny at this time. (that's another story)

As we embark on the last few months before this milestone, I want to commit the rest of my weight loss journey to the creator of the universe and ME! It is through his grace and provision that I am able to accomplish this goal. Thank you, Lord.

And, by the way, my youngest sister has joined the quest for fitness. She was shocked to discover tonight that I weigh less than she does. She will catch up in no time though, there's no doubt. And, it's only two pounds anyway :)

No comments: