Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ranting, pure form

So, I worked my butt off Thursday night so I could sleep in a non-destructo home (when you are ranting, grammar and real words are optional)

Tonight, instead of redoing all that I did on Thursday, I watched TV. Yes, I watched TV. Now, my deck is clean and my yard looks fairly nice, but my kitchen is beyond wrecked.

And, I have two clothes baskets full of clothes that need to be put away. I hate washing three loads of laundry and already having two the very next day. aaauugggh.

There are toys everywhere and most of my plasticware is also spread throughout the house as that's my sons favorite play thing. He especially likes to wear the strainer on his head.

I did spend good quality time with my kids all weekend, but I truly feel as though I accomplished litle else. What is the secret for doing the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over without LOSING YOUR MIND?!

Well, I must think about going to bed as it is now 11:25 p.m. and it's another big week in the big old world -- whoo-pee!

No comments: