Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Success

I'm not sure how I managed to delete the text of my first post on this title, so here I go again.

Now though, I'm feeling lazy and will offer only the highlights:

1. Jared's ear tube procedure was an amazing success.

2. I will return to work Thursday (yeah)

3. I owe a big thank you to my mom-in-law for coming to stay with Jacob.

4. I also owe a big thank you to my dear friend Anna, who came to wait with us at Single Day Surgery, even after first going to the hospital. Apparently, I had failed to mention the location of said surgery. (sorry, Anna)

5. I am very behind on my novel as I have felt pretty crappy most of the day.

6. At 8 a.m. tomorrow, I will find the cost to do a complete remodel on my bathroom, which I hate with a passion. Pray that the cost is in the Cassell budget.

No comments: