Sunday, November 05, 2006

Saturday

My blog is becoming a diary of sorts, only for the masses (wishful thinking) to read.

Today was Saturday. The ending to my oldest going to bed at 5:30 p.m. was his arrival in our bed at 5:30 a.m. Wait, it gets better. He was also sort of throwing up, not really because he had not eaten for quite awhile. Poor guy. He threw up off an on until about 8:30 or so when Gene finally decided to get up. I think Jared and I slept (sort of) until 9:30-10ish.

Made a trip to Sam's Club, very exciting. Jacob wanted to eat at the "chicken" place where you get "chicken, Cheetos and a drink." Turns out, he wanted KFC.

Gene had to work at 2 p.m. and has yet to return from his two-sport day. Yet another sport day will follow tomorrow. I'm sure you can sense my joy about this fact.

Jacob and I had a busy afternoon while Jared napped it away. We raked leaves, cleaned gutters and "found" the deck. It looks so pretty now. I'm not sure how I'll feel to wake up in a few hours and likely discover it covered in leaves again. I hope raking counts as exercise b/c I drank soda and ate chips today.

Then I took Jared for an after-dinner haircut, and to top off our BIG Saturday night, we went to Wal-Mart. Yeah, me.

I did not write in on my novel today because I am feeling a bit out-of-sorts and almost rebellious. Maybe I should just go to bed.

Oh, yeah. I almost forget. I bought a new razor at Wal-Mart. Big splurge. I had to buy a new one because my old one was so old that they are no longer selling blades for it. I told Jacob and Jared they were lucky not to have to shave their legs. They just looked at me like I was nuts.

1 comment:

Regina Cassell said...

For the record, it's not nice to poke people while they are sleeping. I had a hard day, OK? And by the way, did you wake up my baby on the way out?

And, you forgot the flute, too.